Cryotherapy: 5 Celebrities Who Sworn by it!
Cryotherapy is said to be providing an instant body and health boost for athletes, supermodels and other celebrities, Cryotherapy treatment, a scientific procedure originally created and introduced for rheumatoid arthritis treatment, is NOW considered a ‘celebrity thing.’ It’s a fast-rising trend in aesthetics and beauty procedures with its numerous benefits and these celebrities have testified to that.
Five Celebrities Who Love the Cryotherapy Chamber
- Derek Hough: He posted an Instagram of himself and his steel-hard abs. Fans from around the world WOWED not only for his appearance but also for his different look—shirtless and wearing a facemask in a foggy nitrogen chamber of a temperature between -184 and -292 degrees Fahrenheit. The pro Dancing with the Stars celebrity surprised his fans of his new cryotherapy spa treatment that involves a typical ‘chilling out. (*freezing out)
- Lindsay Lohan: Treating joint pain after inflicting herself with chikungunya disease that she got after vacationing in the far islands of the French Polynesia, she said that cryotherapy has been helping her with the pain and in getting more sleep eventually.
- Mandy Moore: With girlfriend Minka Kelly, they are freezing their bums off with this cool new Cryotherapy and weight loss treatment, which is winning celebrity fans from around the world. No wonder, the procedure is non-invasive yet it works effectively in speeding up metabolism, ideal for fitness seekers who want to speed up weight loss with exercise, diet and of course, Cryotherapy. Moore announced her new obsession to this freezing treatment via Instagram, where she and her friend can spend between two and three minutes inside the chamber, with a temperature of between -200 and -240 degrees Fahrenheit.
How does it work? The skin reacts to the cold it experiences inside a Cryotherapy chamber, sending messages to the brain that triggers the release of both endorphins and anti-inflammatory molecules. For those who have tried Cryotherapy treatment for the face, they have testified to have their dark spots minimized and their fine lines and pores reduced.
- Lawrence Dallaglio: He is one of England rugby players, along with others like Joe Worsley, who have publicized their latest unusual spa therapy. This unheard approach to improving sports performance and speeding up muscle recovery and repair, a few Cryotherapy effects, is one of those that have been capturing the attention of superstar athletes like Dallaglio.
- Daniel Craig: He is one of the celebrities who also love Cryotherapy whole body, especially when he was preparing for his James Bond role. Definitely, this treatment isn’t just a craze but one top procedure that will stay as one of the choices among celebrities who want to both condition and keep their body in shape and on top health.
Whole Body Cryotherapy is a treatment that requires patients to spend a couple of minutes inside a freezing chamber at a temperature of -180 degrees or lower to gain results, including a boost in collagen production, improved athletic performance, pain relief and weight loss.
There you have our list of the top five celebrities who had tried this freezing treatment for a greater body and have been continuously supporting it for their varying needs and purposes.